1. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE SERVICES. The www.arbotsolutions.com and www.coseer.com websites and domain names and any other linked pages, features, content, or application services (including without limitation any mobile application services) offered from time to time by Company in connection therewith (collectively, the “Website”) are owned and operated by Company. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company may offer to provide certain services, as described more fully on the Website, and that have been selected by you (together with the Website, the “Website Services”), solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. The term “Website Services” includes, without limitation, use of the Website, any service Company performs for you and the Website Content (as defined below) offered by Company on the Website. Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Website Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Website Content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Website Services without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Website, or by sending you a notice. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Website Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Website Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Website Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
You represent and warrant to Company that: (i) you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) and you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so or you represent an organization on whose behalf you are able to enter into a binding contract, and you are at least 18 years or age or older; (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Website Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Website Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Website Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2. WEBSITE SERVICES CONTENT.The Website Services and its contents are intended solely for use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Website Services (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations (also known as the “Website Content,”)) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Website Content accessed through the Website Services, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Website Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
The Website Services are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Section 2), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Website Content, software, materials, or Website Services in whole or in part.
You may download or copy the Website Content (and other items displayed on the Website Services for download) for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Website Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Website Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Website Content other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Company or from the copyright holder identified in such Website Content’s copyright notice. If you link to the Website, Company may revoke your right to so link at any time, at Company’s sole discretion. Company reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Website.
You understand that all information transmitted through the Website Services is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Company will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand that Company cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Website Services. Additionally, Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Website Content accessed by you using the Website Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any Website Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Website Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Website Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website Services.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any Website Content or otherwise use the Website Services in a manner that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (ii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (iii) impersonates any person or entity, including without limitation any employee or representative of Company; or (iv) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program. Company reserves the right to remove any Website Content from the Website Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Website Content or if Company is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You, not Company, remain solely responsible for all Website Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Website Services, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to Company and to grant Company the rights to use such information in connection with the Website Services and as otherwise provided herein.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Website Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Website Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the Website Services. Use of the Website Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Website Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Website Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Website Services’ infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any portion of the Website Services is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Website Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Website Services.
You understand and agree that Company shall have the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in this Section, and shall have sole discretion regarding the course of action to take in connection therewith.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: Website Services what Website Content you access via the Website Services; what effects the Website Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Website Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Website Content. You release Company from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Website Content through the Website Services. The Website Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Website Services, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Website Services. Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Website Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Website Services. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE SERVICES IS FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE WEBSITE SERVICES, WEBSITE CONTENT, WEBSITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NEITHER THE WEBSITE SERVICES NOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE AND NEITHER CONSTITUTES FINANCIAL ADVICE, INVESTMENT ADVICE, TRADING ADVICE OR ANY OTHER ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY DECISION, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENTS, TRADING OR OTHERWISE, BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT UNDERTAKING INDEPENDENT DUE DILIGENCE.
6. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Website Services provided by the Company, you may be required to register with Company and select a password and user name (“Company User ID”) and/or agree to additional terms. You shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a Company User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a Company User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a Company User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
7. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Website Services, use of the Website Services, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you or any third party using your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE LESSER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE WEBSITE SERVICES DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE APPLICABLE CLAIM; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. FEES AND PAYMENT.
a. Website Services. Certain of our Website Services may be subject to payments now or in the future. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Service are deemed part of this Agreement.
b. Billing. We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Website Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Website Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to use the Website Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such Website Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
c. Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand.
d. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE BY WRITING TO US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF WEBSITE SERVICES UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR WEBSITE SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
e. Auto-Renewal for Subscription Website Services. Unless you or the Company opt out of auto-renewal, by informing us at email@example.com, any subscription you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional rate. To change or resign your subscription at any time, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate a subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period.
f. Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of a Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for that Service. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use the Service.
10. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTIES. The Website Services may contain links to third party websites or Website Services (“Third Party Services”) that are not owned or controlled by Company. When you access Third Party Services, you do so at your own risk. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read and agree to be bound by all applicable policies of any Third Party Services relating to your use of the Website Services and that you will act in accordance with those policies, in addition to your obligations under this Agreement. Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Services. In addition, Company will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Service. By using the Website Services, you expressly relieve and hold harmless Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Service.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Website Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes. If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
11. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website Services. You may terminate your use of the Website Services at any time. Company may terminate or suspend your access to the Website Services or your membership at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. Company may also terminate or suspend any and all Website Services and access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Website Services, access the Website, and any Website Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise, in any respect, any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever. Headings for each section have been included above for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede. You and Company agree there are no third party beneficiaries intended under this Agreement.
13. ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in San Francisco County, California, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the Northern District of California.
14. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY. Company has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this Section. It is Company’s policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Website Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
4. Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
B. Once Proper BonaFide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is Company’s policy:
1. to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
3. that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Website Services.
C. Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user, must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
3. A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
4. Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Company may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
Please contact Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following address: Praful Krishna 301 Mission St Unit 9F San Francisco 94105.
15. CONTACT. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Website Services, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Effective: January 15, 2013