Extracting Structured Knowledge from Unstructured Data
By their nature, humans interact, think and work in a fluid, unstructured way. Whereas all decision sciences, computing frameworks and business processes are built around structured data. This white paper talks about how tactical cognitive computing can extract structured knowledge from unstructured data (Cognitive Extraction) to empower downstream IT systems.
- Coseer’s Cognitive Extraction module is powered by Calibrated Quantum Mesh (CQM), an AI specifically developed for language.
- Cognitive Extraction finds structured knowledge from unstructured data and free flowing texts just as a human would.
- Cognitive Extraction identifies attributes, entities, definitions, relationships, sentiment or any other explicit information.
- Coseer’s Assisted Learner lets users verify extracted information easily.
- Cognitive Extraction allows clients to leverage investments in traditional automation.
Below, there is another 100s video, that describes a case study where Coseer’s extraction capabilities led to amazing results.